How To Stop Sweaty Hands EffectivelyJune 8, 2018
A. General information
There are so many discomfort feeling that people have to experience when it comes to hot summer time. They can be acne, smelling armpits, weather allergy and the most discomfort one is probably sweaty hands. You will surely have to experience the feeling of wetness and greasiness within the hands. Due to this, it will definitely affect your daily activities as it will be really difficult to hold anything and doing anything, especially when you go for gadgets sports (tennis, badminton and so forth).
Sweaty hands, in fact, not a healthy condition and it has got scientific name as Palmer Hyperhidrosis when there is sweaty in hands and palms. People who have gone down with this normally cannot control this sweaty situation. This is not at all a health issue but when your body get sweat, energy will be lost and you might feel tired, especially in the summer weather.
There are many reason leading to sweaty hands as you can imagine. It is from outside and from inside. They can be from hot weather with low humidity, doing exercise. Metal reasons also play such important roles to the status of sweaty hands such as angry and embarrassed or nervous and probably the most common one is stress.
Anyone can experience sweaty hands, mother, children and elderly people, therefore, it is a quite common health issue.
B – How to stop sweaty hands
This common sweaty hands cannot be a big problems if you know how to get rid of it. You will save yourself and your family from embarrassed and discomfort moments (if any). These natural ways and methods are quite effective to some people and some of them can even stop sweaty hands permanently without side effects. Following are the most common and effective remedy you can apply at home. All you need is only time and a little effort.
- Baking Soda
Many people have been considering baking powder as alkaline nature, which makes it ways to be among top natural home remedies. Its work well to stop sweaty situation and easy to apply:
- Mix few teaspoons of baking soda in a cup of lukewarm water.
- Mix them well together and add along a bit of honey to make the best out of baking powder.
- Have the mixture apply over the affected areas (the areas where there is sweaty).
- Allow them to dry out on your skin before rinsing off with warm water.
Note: If you have sweaty feet, you can apply this method as well.
- Cold water
If you want to stop sweaty hands, cold water would probably the best idea as it is among favorite tip many people have tried. It helps cooling down body temperature, thanks to this, there will be no more sweaty arms or sweaty hands. You are to drink more cold water or wash your body with water to get rid of this situation.
- If you drink water, remember to drink enough 1 – 1,5 liters of water a day. Replace with the cold one so that your body is not dehydrated.
- If you get sweat really hard, you can wash your body with cool water. In case it gets sweat a lot, you can soak your hands or legs in a bowl of cold water to get cool down.
Remember not to use too cold water as you might get temperature shock and if you do sport, try to take 20 minutes or 1 hour break before taking shower, 10 minutes to drink cold water.
- Lemon Juice
Your body is dehydrated when get sweat, therefore, you need to provide carbohydrate water to make up for the lost energy. In these cases, citrus water would be good idea as. Drinking lemon juice is idea for body sweat. In case of sweaty hand, you better off with directly apply the juice to your palms. Here is how to
- In a cup, mix even amount of lemon juice with vodka well.
- Have your hands soaked in that bowl for 5 minutes then rinse off with warm water and maybe with soap to avoid the smell and stinky feeling.
Another way as mentioned above, drinking lemon juice with a bit of sugar and honey would also do the trick. Remember to add ½ teaspoon salt into the mixture for the best result.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV has many health benefits, therefore, it would be good ingredient to avoid sweaty hands and sweaty legs. Similar to the above, there are several ways to apply apple cider vinegar that are good for your health.
- Option 1: to Drink ACV with honey: mix ACV with several drops of lemon (the cool version one). The best time to drink is to use with your empty stomach.
- Option 2: To apply the mixture to the affected areas. You need to mix Apple Cider Vinegar with a bit of baking powder and apply to the sweaty areas, using cotton balls.
This whitening agent is actually effective when it is brought about to treat sweaty hands. It would help to absorb all the sweat through skin effective while cool down your skin as well. Here is how to apply:
- Choose the fresh one and cut into small slices.
- Directly rub them on your sweaty hands and feet.
- Leave the affected areas to dry out then rinse off with warm water after 15 to 20 minutes.
You can repeat this method everyday until sweaty hands go away. This ingredient is also helpful for brightening skin. You can create potato-yogurt mask.
- Green tea
This wonderful ingredient is great for skin, even with the sweaty hands. The reason is thanks to high amount of astringent and medicinal qualities that reduce sweat. Also, if you have problem with excessive oil on skin surface, green tea would be a good idea.
You had better consuming green tea everyday to both detoxify your body as well as to clear pore.
If you do not want to drink green tea as there might be some caffeine properties in this ingredient, you can simply apply match powder to your skin. Of course, you need to create a paste to get the best of this ingredient.