Hello, developer’s community! There is a growing demand for interactive web and apps design and for a user-friendly experience. The AngularJS framework helps to develop user-friendly apps to these demands in order to retain users and to grow business. With development in Angular, it becomes possible to devise web and mobile development solutions with innovative design and features. Here is a complete guide to pick an AngularJS development company.
Having a mobile or a web app actually increases the customer’s engagement. Therefore, be careful while choosing the development company for your projects. If you plan to pick the AngularJS developers, you should know more about the hiring process. It includes the understanding of the developer’s skills, roles and responsibilities, as well as you need to know what hard skills and soft skills questions you should ask them, where you can find web developers and what is the hourly rate of Angular development in various regions of the world. This hiring guide will spell everything out and help you to hire skilled and qualified Angular developers.
Here is the list to consider when you’ve decided to outsource app development and to pick an AngularJS development company.
1. Experienced developers
Angular developers are working on a client side of software, that is the main task of theirs. Ensure that they are able to create a full-fledged UI service for web apps as well as websites. In fact, Angular specialists usually work with the modules and components creation, and then they connect these module components to build a functional software.
The best option in this case is to visit the website of the company and just to provide the research about portfolios of programmers or feedback of different clients. When this is a highly-qualified Angular web development expert, they will indicate that they specialize in building customized, creative and highly-interactive web and mobile applications.
Keep in mind that an experienced developer has to possess the following skills:
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS and Angular practices and modules that are usually used;
- Building self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system;
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps;
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
Skills indicated above are good for junior Angular developers, but, in fact, it won’t be enough for you if you plan to create complex software. So you’d better pay attention to skills of middle and senior developers:
- Good knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high-performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times;
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedbacks;
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as RxJs Observables, when needed;
- Building custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core of Angular;
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around HttpClient;
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets;
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts;
- Documenting the code properly using JSDoc or other conventions;
- Writing comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks;
- Creating end-to-end test suites for all components and run them using test frameworks;
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for continuous integration environments;
2. Transparent work approach
Set up the conditions of your work in such a way that the business process would be consistent and totally transparent.
Try to be straight in your explanations of what you need and be clear as possible. Professional AngularJS development company will strive to understand the needs of the businesses fully and they work with them in order to provide the most suitable software development services.
AngularJS development company has to ensure you with complete project visibility right from the time you tell them about your needs. They should use email, phone, Skype, Slack and other mediums for regular communication with the clients.
Besides, you have the full right to ask for receiving day-to-day reports about the current progress until the product is fully implemented and delivered to your users.
3. Competitive rates
Whether it is Angular web or mobile development, a good AngularJS team usually offers the most competitive rates on the market. Their personalized services may meet different budget needs of the clients from across the globe.
4. Trusted delivery methods
The final step to pick an AngularJS team is to gain the understanding about the delivery of your product. Be sure that you get a stable and reliable product that embraces your requirements and vision of uniqueness.
In addition, you are free to ask for extra service when needed. For example, once some bugs are found or when you need to add some functionality, the development team has to implement it for you.
To sum everything up, be careful and attentive when you choose the development company for your projects. Choose a team that is not afraid to accept various challenges and to face various difficulties. Consider the points above, to pick the organised team in order to get the best possible product.
Stay safe! Ciao!